Called the 7 year curse, SISTAR disband at the age of 7 years in 2017. The group made by Starship Entertainment was officially disbanded on May 23, 2017. Composed of Hyorin, Bora, Soyou and Dasom, SISTAR debuted on June 3, 2010 with the song “Push Push”.
Making fans shocked and saddened by the news of the disbandment of the group dubbed the summer queen, SISTAR is known to have a series of songs that are always hits when released. In fact, many of SISTAR’s songs have won trophies from various events. Like the following songs that managed to bring a trophy for SISTAR from music show.
1. Very popular at the time, the title track from SISTAR’s second album entitled “Give it To Me” managed to bring eleven music show trophies
2. Included in the album Touch N Move, “Touch My Body” has eight music show trophies
3. Ranked #1 on music shows six times, “Alone” also received trophies from the Golden Disk Awards and the Samsung Galaxy Star Awards in 2012
4. Electropop and dance-pop genre, “Swear” is SISTAR’s summer special single which has five music show trophies
5. Like “Swear”, “Shake It” is also recorded as having five winning trophies from music shows
Continue reading the article below
Also Read: 10 Legendary K-Pop Songs by Brave Brothers, SISTAR to BIGBANG!
6. Getting three music show trophies, “I Like That” won first win on July 3, 2016 on the music show Inkigayo
7. Already a decade old, the MV “Loving U” has been watched 46 million times and has two trophies from music shows
8. While promoting their fifth studio album in 2011, “So Cool” managed to bring one trophy from the music show Inkigayo
9. Within 42 days, SISTAR won first win with “How Dare You” on Music Bank in one music show trophy
Although it has now disbanded and only works that have been released, fans can still see the idol who works as a soloist or actress. From the list of SISTAR songs above, which one is your favorite so far?
Also Read: 9 SISTAR Songs That Don’t Make You Bored When Played Back, So Nostalgic!
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.