After a not so long queue, IDN Times finally had the opportunity to enter a cinema studio where all of them were ARMY (yes, yes, hihihi). It’s nice to meet fellow ARMYs like this and get ready fangirling as well as admiring the action of BTS which must be really cool.
Well, okay, so you can imagine how exciting it was to watch the PTD on Stage Seoul Day 2 concert at the cinema with fellow ARMYs throughout Surabaya, take a look at the photos that we managed to capture, here. It’s never-ending fun!
1. After lining up to enter, when you arrive at the studio, the screen immediately shows the situation of the concert venue in Seoul, namely Jamsil Stadium
2. Oh yes, before entering the studio, IDN Times also got souvenirs, here. One package with tickets, ARMY who watch also get a BTS postcard for the PTD on Stage Seoul concert
3. Back in the studio, the atmosphere suddenly became lively when the VCR started playing. The video indicates the concert is about to start. Not inferior to K-ARMY, INDOMY (as ARMY Indonesia) also ignites their respective ARMY Bombs
4. Appearance is unlocked with ON, Fire, and Dope. BTS appeared in red-and-white costumes performing the three energetic songs. Same with K-ARMY, INDOMY welcomed him hysterically
5. After the second VCR, the members returned with a dark concept. One of the performances that managed to make ARMYs goosebumps was Black Swan. BTS and the dancers make a swan shape with feathered costumes
Also Read: 10 Exciting Portraits of Indonesian ARMYs Before the BTS PTD Concert on Stage
6. Next, RM cs took photo time with ARMY who was present at Jamsil Stadium in the middle of the performance. INDOMY also poses together, you know~
7. One of the most lively, Outro: Wings ARMYs always look forward to at every concert. This time, they carried it while riding the train to get around among the ARMY
Continue reading the article below
8. When Jimin’s face was highlighted, not a few ARMY around us were amazed because of the clarity of his face
9. The new thing that was held at the Seoul concert this time was the Clapper Event for ARMY who came in person
10. While waiting for the VCR to play, K-ARMYs were asked to accompany the song with the clapper that was given. On the second day, the song chosen was Epilogue: Young Forever
11. During the encore, it suddenly rained heavily in Seoul. Even so, this did not dampen the enthusiasm of the BTS members to give their performances. They even brought two more new ones on the setlist, namely Anpanman and Go Go
12. The concert ended very lively and closed with the song Permission to Dance, here. Don’t forget BTS also bowed their bodies while thanking ARMY
13. After the concert was over, ARMYs at the cinema took pictures in front of the screen. IDN Times doesn’t want to lose, also takes pictures even if it’s just hands and ARMY Bombs, hihihi
Wow, I swear, here, the live viewing of the PTD on Stage Seoul Day 2 concert with ARMYs today was crazy and really fun. We were hoarse, because we sang along during the concert and screamed when we were in the spotlight.
Hopefully this pandemic will end and BTS can hold concerts in Indonesia for free live, let me watch it more.