It is common to find that K-Pop groups do not only consist of native Korean members, but can also have member who come from other countries. However, in contrast to the ninth girl group below, all of its members are known to be of Korean descent.
Although not all of them were born in Korea, some member of this group can be said to be of Korean descent from their parents. There are also those who have mixed blood, namely Korea and other countries. Without further ado, let’s take a look at the full discussion, come on!
1. Apink is known as a group whose members all have Korean blood from their respective parents
2. ITZY, which is booming through songs with the theme of love yourself, is a group whose members all have Korean citizenship
3. Popular thanks to “Rollin-Rollin”, Brave Girls currently has a total of four members who were all born and raised in Korea
4. Have amazing visuals, did you know that all OH MY GIRL members are from Korea?
Also Read: Birthday Girl, Here Are 9 Facts About Hyojung’s Career OH MY GIRL
Continue reading the article below
5. The legendary girl group from YG Entertainment, 2NE1, consists of four members who are all of Korean descent
6. Had carried a colorful concept, Weekly, all of whose members were originally Korean, was transforming to a newer concept
7. Consisting of four members who all have qualified vocals, MAMAMOO is one of the famous Korean groups that you deserve a booth!
8. The group made by the survival show “My Teenage Girl” has finally succeeded in debuting seven members, all of whom are Korean citizens.
9. The newest rookie from JYP Entertainment, NMIXX, is known to have 7 members all rounder. Not only that, they are all Korean blood, you know!
That’s nine girl group all of the members are Korean blood. Out of all of them, what’s your favorite group?
Also Read: 5 Facts of Alleged Plagiarism in the NMIXX Storyline that are Similar to the ATEEZ Concept
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.