One of the members who stole the attention when a new group debuted was their youngest member, aka maknae. This is because many fans are interested in watching their journey when they grow up.
This is also what Yeseo Kep1er and Leeseo IVE are currently experiencing. Both of them are also being talked about because they managed to make their debut at a very young age. Eits, even so it turns out that there are still many other facts that these two idols have, you know. Want to know anything? Let’s check this out.
1. Kang Ye Seo or Yeseo was born on August 22, 2005 and is the youngest member of Kep1er
2. Both are maknae, Leeseo who is slightly younger than Yeseo is an idol born in 2007
3. Even though he is only 16 years old, it turns out that Yeseo has had a career since he was a child and has appeared in many films and dramas, you know!
4. Not to be outdone, Leeseo was already known for being a model for children under SM Entertainment
Also Read: 9 Actresses Who Have Acted With Seo Kang Joon in Korean Dramas
5. Yeseo managed to place himself in 6th place in the Girls Planet 999 event. He also officially became a member of Kep1er
Continue reading the article below
6. Introduced as the sixth and final member, Leeseo made his debut with IVE on December 1st
7. Having a petite body and cute face like a rabbit, Yeseo has successfully captivated fans with his charms
8. Since the beginning of the introduction, Leeseo has also caught the attention of netizens thanks to his stunning visuals and very tall body
9. Although there is no official position, many believe that Yeseo is the lead dancer as well as vocalist in Kep1er
10. Having a sweet and melodious voice, Leeseo has been confirmed as the vocalist of IVE
Be together maknae and managed to debut at a young age. Hopefully their experiences can inspire us all to work hard from a young age, OK!
Also Read: 9 Gen 4 Girl Groups with the Most Subscribers on YouTube, There Are Kep1er
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.