The appearance of the actors will change along with the roles taken. Often their appearance changes so drastically that they are unrecognizable. Even so, Korean film and drama players remain professional in carrying out their roles.
The following is a Korean actor who becomes more macho, masculine, until his real face is no longer recognized when he appears with a beard on his face. Their courage to appear different was flooded with praise, you know!
1. Are you sure you can still see Nam Goong Min’s real face in this photo? This one actor really takes on the role of a special detective in The Veil (2021)
2. So more macho, this is how Choi Siwon looks in Work Later, Drink Now (2021) and She Was Pretty (2015)
3. Cha Seung Won’s appearance when starring One Ordinary Day (2021) completely changed from the figure we used to see
4. Before becoming an immortal, Lee Jin Wook was Bulgarian: Immortal Souls (2021) appear dashing as a military officer
5. Play the antagonist character, the appearance of Kwak Si Yang in Lovers of the Red Sky (2021) successfully wowed the audience
Also Read: 9 Korean Actors Who Act With Kim Tae Ri in KDramas and Films
6. In contrast to his dashing figure in River Where the Moon Rises (2021), in the movie The Pirates: The Last Royal Treasure (2022) he looks funny
7. Dare to take on various roles, this is how Byun Yo Han looks in the film On the Line (2021) and his two plays, Six Flying Dragons (2015) and Mr. sunshine (2016)
Continue reading the article below
8. Although he didn’t maintain his beard for long, Oh Jung Se di Uncle (2021) had time to make a pangling
9. Appear with a thick beard on the Still 17 (2018), you can still recognize Yang Se Jong’s real face, right?
10. Originally cute, Kim Bum’s appearance in the movie Detective K: Secret of the Living Dead (2018) like a dashing knight
11. Mustache and thin beard, Hyun Bin’s charm in the movie Confidential Assignment (2017) actually makes him even more manly
12. Famous face baby faceJung Hae In completes his role in the film The Age of Blood (2017)
13. Di Goblins (2016), Lee Dong Wook who plays grim reaper turns out to be the King of Goryeo!
14. In addition to having a mustache and beard on his face, Yoo Yeon Seok also darkened his skin a little for his role in Mr. sunshine (2016)
15. Yoo Ah In does appear quite often in dramas gulp. However, this time his figure appears with a beard in the movie The Throne (2015)
It can be seen from the appearance of the actors above that they not only captivate the audience with their handsome faces, but also their skills in acting in any role.
Also Read: 10 Korean Actors with the Most Instagram Followers, Very Popular, here!
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.