Our Blues is one of the KDrama known for collaborating with many top stars as the main character. Call it, Lee Byung Hun, Shin Min Ah to Kim Woo Bin.
This omnibus-style drama follows the story of people living on Jeju Island. From senior artists to child artists, there are all of them, here are fifteen Korean actors and actresses who play KDrama Our Blues.
1. Comeback to drama, Lee Byung Hun will play a single man in his early 40s who only has a secondhand truck to earn a living
2. Having a love line with the role of Lee Byung Hun, Shin Min Ah will play the woman who returns to Jeju after being divorced
3. Kim Woo Bin is ready to play a warm character who still wants to be in Jeju when his friends want to go to Seoul
4. A brave rookie diver who doesn’t want to be in a deep love relationship will be played by Han Ji Min
5. Cha Seung Won will take on the role of a corporate slave who is tired of supporting his wife and child overseas
6. Lee Jung Eun is ready to transform into a 50-year-old single woman who works cutting fish in her own shop for 20 hours
7. The character who intends to end his life because of being neglected by his parents, siblings, even by his husband will be brought by Uhm Jung Hwa
Also Read: 9 Facts about Kim Woo Bin’s Role in KDrama Comeback, Our Blues
Continue reading the article below
8. Kim Hye Ja will play a woman in her mid-70s who rarely talks to her only son, Dong Seok (Lee Byung Hun)
9. Go Doo Shim joins the cast as a woman in her early 70s who is left behind by her husband and three children
10. Bae Hyun Sung will be an exemplary high school student who always ranks 1st and 2nd parallel in school. He is a Jeju native who wants to study in Seoul
11. Another high school student in Jeju will be played by Roh Yoon Seo. He also wants to run away to Seoul
12. Choi Young Joon will be Bae Hyun Sung’s father. He was devastated because he was always wrongly blasphemed when raising children
13. Roh Yoon Seo’s father will be played by Park Ji Hwan. He is also a broken father because his son always disobeys
14. Acting debut, child actress Gi So Yoo will play the granddaughter of senior actress Go Doo Shim
15. Be a housekeeper at Love ft. Marriage and Divorce, Park Jung Eon to be academy instructor at Our Blues
Everything is there, starting from senior artists, young to child, the fifteen actors and actresses above are ready to enliven KDrama Our Blues which will air on April 9th. Apart from tvN, this drama can also be watched on Netflix, you know. Still patiently waiting, right?
Also Read: There is a Real Life Couple, 7 Facts about the Main Cast of Our Blues
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.