Lee Re is a South Korean artist who has started his career in the Korean acting world since the age of 6 years. He made his acting debut in 2012 through the Korean drama Goodbye Dear Wife.
Having a career in the acting world for 10 years, Lee Re has made proud achievements. On March 12, Lee Re will celebrate his 16th birthday.
Celebrating his 16th birthday, here are 10 portraits of Lee Re who has grown into a teenager.
1. Growing up, Lee Re will celebrate his 16th birthday on March 12, here
2. Lee Re first started his career in the acting world when he was only 6 years old, you know
3. Starting his artistic career since childhood, Lee Re made his acting debut through the drama Goodbye Dear Wife which aired in 2012
4. He impressed the public with his acting when he starred in the popular Korean film Hope (2013)
5. In the film Hope, Lee Re plays an elementary school kid who has deep trauma due to getting sexual violence from a stranger
Continue reading the article below
Also Read: 9 Role Playing Lee Soo Hyuk vs. Lee Dong Wook, Once a Grim Reaper
6. Thanks to her debut film, Lee Re won the Best Supporting Actress award at the Beijing International Film Festival
7. The films How to Steal a Dog (2014), A Melody To Remember (2016) and Peninsula (2020) are some of the popular films starring Lee Re
8. Thanks to his acting in the film Peninsula (2020), Lee Re again won the Best Supporting Actress award at the 2020 Buil Film Awards
9. Not only movies, Lee Re has also appeared in several popular Korean dramas, including Six Flying Dragons (2015), Hello, Me! (2021) and Hometown (2021)
10. Netflix original drama, Hellbound (2021), will be the last drama starring this artist under the C-JeS Entertainment agency
Starting his career at the age of 6 years, now Lee Re has become one of the Korean artists to be reckoned with. At the age of just 16 years old, Lee Re has starred in dozens of Korean dramas and films. Happy birthday to Lee Re. Hopefully his career continues to shine, yes.
Also Read: 13 Facts about the Roles of Lee Seung Gi and Lee Se Young in Love According to Law
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.