Various couples are presented in Korean dramas, there are couples who have a relationship love-hate relationship, bucin each other, until a couple who support each other. Couples who support each other always have positive vibes and not easily forgotten.
Like Nam Joo Hyuk and Kim Tae Ri in Twenty Five Twenty One who succeed in making baper by supporting each other. Besides the two of them, let’s take a look at the other couples here. Let’s check this out!
1. It’s okay, Son Ye Jin and Yeon Woo Jin’s healthy relationship is Thirty Nine managed to be an inspiration to many couples
2. Fight for My Way presenting couple Kim Ji Won and Park Seo Joon who are struggling together to achieve their childhood dreams
3. Before finally becoming a couple who strengthen each other in A Piece of Your MindChae Soo Bin and Jung Hae In are always involved toxic relationship
4. A typical 90s youth romance that doesn’t adventurous a la Kim Tae Ri and Nam Joo Hyuk in Twenty Five Twenty One good for nostalgia
5. Gong Hyo Jin and Kang Ha Neul are the definition of a couple who accept each other’s flaws in When the Camellia Blooms
Continue reading the article below
Also Read: Unique Licensed Korean Artists to Age Couples in Korean Dramas
6. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo featuring Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk who are fighting together for their dreams
7. Di It’s Okay to Not Be Okay Seo Yea Ji and Kim Soo Hyun are the same couple mental disorder and strengthen each other
8. Shin Min Ah and Kim Seon Ho’s romantic relationship in Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha always interesting and always keep positive messages
9. Through drama Run On viewers can learn what it means to fight for love like Shin Se Kyung and Im Si Wan
10. Nam Joo Hyuk and Bae Suzy are the definition of successful couple in drama Start-updid not disappoint anyway!
Positive vibes always present in the midst of the ten pairs above. Romantic scenes are presented with a deep message that is certainly not easily forgotten. So you want to have a healthy relationship like the couples above, right?
Also Read: These 5 Korean Dramas Describe The Hard Life in South Korea
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.