The 90s were a historic era in the world fashion. In that era, fashion show is no longer restricted to those within the industry, but also to the general public. Technological advances in this era also make it possible fashion show well-known designers to be covered and broadcast to the public domain.
Broadcasting fashion show This public domain has succeeded in motivating designers to hold presentations that are more lively and creative as possible. Not only that, the 90s era is also synonymous with the emergence of various supermodel Famous celebrities who are still iconic today such as Linda Evangelista, Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, and many more.
1. Versace Autumn/Winter 1991 featuring a variety of supermodel popular above runway such as Linda Evangelista, Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, and Christy Turlington. The presence of supermodel this makes fashion show Versace this one is getting more lively.
2. Karl Lagerfeld shows off one of his best works on fashion show Chanel Spring/Summer 1994. Taking inspiration from the streets, in this collection Karl Lagerfeld designs fashion ready-to-wear fashionable and colorful. Some models in runway also walks in eye-catching roller skates.
3. Famous for his intricate designs, Thierry Mugler managed to wow the audience with his Spring 1992 collection. Inspired by motorcycles, Thierry Mugler designs clothes with sharp edges, leather, and embellishments quirky. Thierry Mugler’s work is one of the most iconic of all time.
4. Despite being a newcomer to the world fashion 90’s era, Alexander McQueen managed to give an amazing impression on every fashion show which he holds. over the top, in 1998 Alexander McQueen held fashion show complete with blazing flames surrounding the model.
5. Like the pinnacle of art shows, in 1999 Alexander McQueen showed his creativity by showing a robot that shoots paint on a white dress. Worn by model Shalom Harlow, this black-and-green painted gown makes for a phenomenal cover art.
6. fashion show Vivienne Westwood Autumn/Winter 1993 showcases themed clothing Anglomania with silhouette firm and high-heeled shoes. On fashion show this, the most moment memorable happens when ssupermodel Naomi Campbell stumbled over runways. Despite stumbling, the supermodel keep going catwalkher professionally.
7. Feminine, elegant, and charming are the right words to describe fashion show Yves Saint Laurent Haute Couture 1999. On closing fashion show In this one, Saint Laurent shows his best work, namely a wedding dress decorated with pink flowers.
8. Designer Jean-Paul Gaultier is famous for his quirky and unique works. On fashion show 1992, the designer walked on runway with Madonna with denim jumpsuit which exposed the chest area. Madonna’s presence was surprising enough, but the celeb’s brave actions made it fashion show this one is getting iconic!
Also Read: The Best Haute Couture Collections at Paris Fashion Week 2022
Also Read: The Most Iconic Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Moments of All Time
Also Read: The Most Iconic Chanel Fashion Shows Of All Time