Disney Animation Studios is famous for its famous royal princess animated films. Although Disney is iconic with the characters of royal princesses, in fact the fictional story is derived from classic fairy tales written by legendary authors such as the Brothers Grimm, Charles Perrault, and Hans Christian Andersen. Since 1937, Disney has successfully adapted fictional fairy tales into animated films memorable even today.
Entering the modern era, Disney is increasingly active in making live action movies from his iconic animated films. Although the manufacture is admittedly more complicated, live action movies which uses the original cast and setting successfully gives the effect of realism to the audience. On Disney live action movies, The audience is always enthusiastically waiting for famous artists who play the main character of the royal princess. It looks drastically different in the movies, let’s take a peek at the difference!
1. Co-starring with Julia Roberts, Lily Collins appeared as Snow White in the film Mirror, Mirror in 2012. Have more comedic elements, in this film Lily Collins wears a blue dress and designs puff sleeves which resembles the original Snow White costume. Although not a royal princess, in real life Lily Collins also likes to wear elegant dresses.
2. Naomi Scott shows off her phenomenal performance as Jasmine in live action movies Aladdin in 2019. In the film, Naomi Scott makes a fuss when wearing a costume with Arabic nuances belonging to Jasmine. When attending the red carpet, Naomi Scott chose clothes with designs and decorations that stole attention.
3. Considered the most suitable, actress Emma Watson was chosen to play Belle on Disney live action movie Beauty and the Beast. Have an elegant and minimalist style, in the film Emma Watson looks stunning in Belle’s iconic yellow dress.
4. Elle Fanning played Aurora in the films Maleficent in 2014 and 2019. Identical to style quirky and feminine, Elle Fanning often appears wearing dresses with sweet floral decorations. She looks close to her role as Aurora who wears a dress with a feminine design type.
5. Actress Anna Kendrick appeared in the film adaptation of the classic musical Into the Woods as the character Cinderella. Even though she’s not wearing Cinderella’s signature blue dress, Anna Kendrick is still charming with gold gown and matching slippers special. In real life, this singing talent actress has style edgy and chic.
6. Camila Cabello’s musical-comedy film Cinderella is released in 2021. In this musical, Camila Cabello wears a Cinderella dress that has been transformed into a more modern design. strapless and extra glitter. Originally a singer, Camila Cabello has a sexy style when attending prestigious music events.
7. In 2015, Disney started princess live action movies first with the story of Cinderella. Played by Lily James, the actress wears blue gown Cinderella’s iconic designed by costume designer Sandy Powell and consists of 12 layers of silk. Receiving much acclaim, this dress is considered to be the dress that most closely resembles the original animated work. Currently, actress Lily James who is busy promoting her latest series Pam & Tommy is showing her signature style which is fun and sexy.
Also Read: 10 Elegant Dresses for Hollywood Celebrities on the Red Carpet, a La Disney Princess!
Also Read: 10 Elegant Dresses for Elle Fanning on the Red Carpet, Like a Fairy Tale Princess!
Also Read: Comparison of ‘Bond Girls’ in Movies vs Real Life, Still Sexy?