Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in the middle of 2018 turned out to be not only a place to rush to release new games. The exhibition is also a place to introduce the culture that exists in each company. Call it Nintendo, a company that has been in the gaming world for more than 20 years.
In booth Nintendo, there are several relics from Super Smash Bros. on display there. These replicas are accessories characteristic of each character that is in each games. Let’s have a look, if which accessories you don’t know and can’t guess.
1. Captain Falcon’s helmet. This is the helmet of the protagonist of the racing game F-Zero which was released in 1990
2. Princess Peach’s crown and gloves. Super Mario fans will understand
3. This one is a bit difficult. This is a sword from Ike, the character of the game Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
4. This is easy. If it has the initials DK, it must be from Donkey Kong
5. Bayonetta pistol. They’re all guns you know, both the ones that look like shoes
6. Have you ever watched Kirby? This is the hammer that King Dedede brought, the king of the kingdom where Kirby lives
7. If this is Link’s sword from Legend of Zelda. You can see the triangular symbol on the sword
Continue reading the article below
8. Wow, it’s a pleasure if you don’t know. The hat is Mario Bros the plumber!
9. Pit’s weapon from the game Kid Icarus. Try playing Kid Icarus: Uprising on NDS. It’s a cool game!
10. If this is an original accessory from the Super Smash Bros series, sandbag for home-run contest
11. Star-fox, the game on Nintendo 64. This is the weapon used by Fox, the main character of the series
12. Shulk’s sword from the Xenoblade series. The circle in the middle of the sword should be interchangeable
13. This is what he said from the Duck Hunt mini-game. But I don’t think I’ve ever seen it
14. The gun named Splattershot. It’s from one of Nintendo’s newest games, Splatoon
Wow, that’s a cool replica. Hey, those of you who claim to be fans of Nintendo games really want to come to E3 2018 right away? So that you can try it or just take a selfie with a replica of Nintendo’s typical accessory.