History that deals with systematic and continuous narratives about past events related to people, countries, to a certain period, often attracts anyone’s attention. In fact, when compared to the current era, it makes the event even more memorable and memorable.
One example, look at the comparison of two photos between the situation then and now. Here are 13 photos from the corners of the world’s cities in the past vs present.
1. Before and after the excavation of the Ancient City Stadium of Magnesia ad Maeandrum, Ancient Greece, this stadium can accommodate 30 thousand spectators with a length of 189 meters
2. Visitors at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, viewing paintings (Emanuel Leutze’s Washington Crossing The Delaware – 1851) in 1910 and 2019
3. The city of Hiroshima, Japan, in 1945 after the bomb exploded, compared to Hiroshima in 2020
4. Church of St. Martin in Cologne, Germany 1946 and 2021
5. Abandoned restaurants in Petropolis, Brazil, 1960 and 2013
6. Kowloon Peninsula, Hong Kong, 1964 and 2016
7. Mount Rushmore in 1922 and 2018
8. The former public bathhouse in Wuppertal, Germany 1993, became a brewery 2019
9. Stonehenge in 1877 and 2019
10. Buenos Aires, Argentina in 1925 and now 2021
11. The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, Scotland, 1847 and 2021
12. Town Square in Uelzen, Lower Saxony, Germany, during the battle of the Rhine, April 1945