Germany is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe. Various tourist attractions can be found here, ranging from historical tourism, nature tourism, cultural tourism, beach tourism, culinary specialties, and sophisticated public facilities.
Speaking of beaches, there are many beautiful beaches in Germany that must be visited and can provide a pleasant holiday experience for tourists. Sunbathing, swimming, relaxing along the beach, playing volleyball, fishing, or boating are some of the fun activities they can do.
1. At Buhne 16 Beach, sports competitions and parties have often been held since the 1970s. This beach is covered with snow-white sand and clear sea water
2. Binz Beach stretches for 5 kilometers which is covered in white sand without rocks. If lucky, tourists can see seaweed
3. Langeoog Beach is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site because it has a unique tide. The atmosphere is very romantic too!
4. The waves at Ahlbeck Beach are very calm. In autumn, tourists have the opportunity to attend Usedom Baltic Fashion
5. Before becoming a popular beach, Warnemünde Beach was a small fishing village. Around it are bridges, lighthouses and promenade
Continue reading the article below
Also Read: 10 Tourist Destinations in Berlin, the German Capital Full of History
6. Rarely visited, Juist Beach offers a holiday atmosphere on a private beach. The coastline is covered in white sand without pebbles
7. Hiddensee Beach with large gravel sand is not often visited. In fact, the panorama of the beach surrounded by pine trees is very beautiful
8. Amrum Island Beach has quite cold sea water with iodine and salt content that can cure skin diseases, you know
9. Westerland Beach has a coastline of 40 kilometers that always looks different. The sea water continues to change the area of the islands and beaches
10. Utersum Beach has a coastline of 15 kilometers. The waves and strong winds are perfect for surfing and kites
Germany has beaches whose views are no less stunning than beaches in other countries in Europe. The best time to visit the beaches in Germany is from July to August because the sea water is warm enough for swimming.
Also Read: Vacation Bucket List, These are the 10 Most Hits Tourist Attractions in Kyoto, Japan!
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.