Since ancient times until now, the world has made a comfortable place for human civilization. One of the strong evidence related to human civilization is the existence of the city. In fact, there are many cities that had stood since ancient times, long before the advent of the era of AD.
now, This time, we will look at some of the ancient city inhabited by humans. Some of them are also included as The oldest city in the world, you know. What kind of portrait-portrait? How old he is? Rather than curious, you can soon be listening.
1. Reported History, Jerusalem has existed since 3500 BCE (BCE). That means, he was already reached 5,500 years
2. Sidon in Lebanon to be one of the oldest cities in the world that has been around since 3000 BC, quoted in Britannica
3. Syria has Damascus as one of the oldest on Earth. According to UNESCO, the city has been around since 8000 BC
4. He was almost the same with Sidon, City of Reyy in Iran also has been established since 3000 BC and is now one of the oldest cities in the world
5. As the oldest countries in the world, Egypt has an ancient city. Reported World HistorySo the Faiyum oldest cities in Egypt and has been around since 7200 BC
6. Page Middle East reported that the city of Byblos in Lebanon has been there since 7 thousand years ago and had been a center of civilization in the Middle East
7. Plovdiv in Bulgaria is also one of the ancient city are still preserved. History records that the city there are 8 thousand years ago
8. Reported in Domotex TurkeyCity of Gaziantep in Turkey has existed since 5600 BC and is now recognized as one of the old city in Europe
9. Athens has been known as a very ancient city in Greece and the world. World History wrote that Athens had been there in 7000 BC
10. Jericho on the West Bank of the Jordan River near 11 thousand years old, as written in World History
The cities we have seen over an area which is very old and holds so much of human history in the past. What do you think? Are there other cities that have the older age again?
Disclaimer: This article is already been aired in IDNTimes.com page entitled “From Jerusalem to Jericho, this 10 Images Oldest City in the World” was written by Dahli Anggara
Also Read: 9 Oldest Languages in the World, Still Used in the World today!
Also Read: Before Christianity and Islam, this 8 Religion World’s Oldest
Also Read: 5 Story Mystic Alas Purwo oldest forests in Java