Mini skirt does have its own charm that makes the wearer look feminine at the same time chic. To make it more leverage, it turns out to use mini skirt there is a mix-and-match trick of its own, you know.
This time Popbela will share how to mix and match mini skirt that fits your body shape. Let’s take a look!
1. Women who are petite should choose a top with a matching color so that it looks level. For example, mix and match knit sweater and mini skirt Gray. Don’t forget the shoes heels which matching.
2. Having a waist that is wider than the rest of the body, is a sign that you have an apple body shape. Combination mini skirt and oversized shirt can be a mainstay to disguise the full stomach.
3. Owners of a pear body shape are suitable for wearing mini skirt with outer which is longer below the skirt line. For example coat with padded shoulders to balance the shoulder line.
4. Body shape hourglass have broad shoulders and hips with a small waist. Rely on fusion mini skirt and cropped top to emphasize the ideal body silhouette.
5. Women with tall skinny bodies, maximize your appearance by wearing a mix-and-match mini skirts, belts, and blazer simple one. Maximize your slender body with over-the-knee boots as a support appearance.
Also Read: Outfit Ideas to Campus with Pleated Skirts, Make It More Chic!
Also Read: Imitate Mix & Match Denim Skirts a La Member SNSD, Effortless Fashion!
Also Read: Mix and match High Waist Skirts for a Stunning Appearance!