Korean dramas are indeed most synonymous with stunning actors. They are able to make us stunned with the various charisma they give through acting. Starting from action scenes to problem solving genius figures.
Too bad some actors focus too much on genre heavy drama and make fans want them to play on full romance genre. Expected to make the maximum baper, here are the rows of actors who are most wanted to play romantic dramas!
Also Read: 10 Fighting Roles of Win Metawin and Kim Bum, the Charismatic Guy in the F4 Gang
1. Always being the second lead and having a little romance in dramas, Kim Bum really has to try the melodrama genre!
2. Yook Sung Jae also always gets roles that make us excited and laugh. Maybe you can try the manly role?
3. Lee Seung Gi is known as the most stunning action actor. Unfortunately fans miss his acting in full romance dramas
4. Hwang In Yeop has also been able to try the main role in romance dramas that make women’s hearts melt
Also Read: 9 Recommendations for Korean Romance Movies That Are Guaranteed To Make You Baper
Continue reading the article below
5. Nam Yoon Soo also always gets hurt in the third person. Can you play a melodrama as the main role?
6. Lee Joon Gi is an actor who has such strong charisma. What if that character was in a melodrama too? Definitely make a mess!
7. Wi Ha Joon really has to be on the list. It’s time for him to amaze us by becoming the ideal man who makes women melt!
8. Park Hae Jin is definitely an actor full of charm. Unfortunately, he rarely plays romantic dramas
9. Won Bin has always been the dream of women since the first. Unfortunately he also very rarely plays dramas, let alone romantic dramas
Have the charm of a dream man who is suitable to be a man of a million people in dramas romancethe actors above really have to play a drama full romance don’t you? Who agree?
Also Read: Airing in February, these are the 5 most awaited Korean dramas of the Romance genre!
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.