Antagonist characters in Korean dramas are actually able to be played by actors who are identical to good-natured characters to real men. These actors also have capable acting that is recognized and praised by their fans.
The following is a list of nine handsome, innocent-looking actors who have become villains from psychopaths to two-faced in Korean dramas below.
Also Read: 10 Successful Korean Actors Playing Student Characters in KDrama
1. Lee Dong Wook managed to become a scary psychopath in the drama Strangers from Hell, really cool!
2. Usually being a dream boyfriend, Ok Taec Yeon in the Vincenzo series actually looks the maximum as a cruel two-faced man
3. Having an innocent face, Kim Bum is able to become a charismatic antagonist in the Mrs. series. Cop 2
4. Lee Seung Gi plays a psychopathic policeman in the drama Mouse, his acting is impressive!
Also Read: Shine in Film, These 10 Korean Actors Rarely Appear in KDrama, You Know!
Continue reading the article below
5. The mysterious vampire figure is beautifully described by Lee Soo Hyuk in the Scholar Who Walks the Night series
6. Ahn Bo Hyun was able to make the audience emotional with his evil character in the drama Itaewon Class
7. He has a sweet smile, in the Hello Monster series, Park Bo Gum even looks like a psychopath
8. Senior actor Kim Jae Wook plays a terrible villain in the series Voice
9. With his sweet face, Yang Se Jong managed to become an annoying doctor in the drama Dr. romantic
From the list of actors with extraordinary charms above, who do you think is the most attractive as an antagonist?
Also Read: Not Just Evil, Here Are 6 Characters of Converted Fraudsters in KDrama
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.