The lives of South Korea’s top artists are seen to be surrounded by wealth and full of wealth. But you don’t know, do you? Behind their success now, there are several artists who used to struggle to start their careers because of difficult financial situations.
Here are ten of Korea’s top artists whose careers have been full of struggles, check it out, come on!
1. Nam Joo Hyuk once said that when he was a teenager, he could only eat Cup Ramyun for months because of his family’s difficult economy
2. Unlike now, Park Bo Young admitted that she had to do a lot of part-time work when starting her career
3. Kim Woo Bin also confessed that before he became an actor, he had experienced difficult situations and had to work hard to work here and there
4. Even though he is now a superstar, Rain and his family went bankrupt in 1997
5. Seo In Guk also has to work hard to realize his dream as a singer and actor because he comes from a poor family
Continue reading the article below
Also Read: 10 Korean Artists Who Entered the Age of 40 Korean Calculations in 2022
6. Jo In Sung said that he started his career as a model and actor to pay off his family’s debt
7. When he was in his 20s, Park Bo Gum and his family went bankrupt and he had to work hard to be the breadwinner for the family
8. Behind Park Shin Hye’s success as a top Korean artist, she had to go through a difficult struggle because she came from a poor family
9. Han So Hee confessed that she had to work all day long to make ends meet when she first came to Seoul
10. When starting his career, Cha Seung Won had to live in an underground apartment for 3 years because of his unstable financial situation
Those are ten Korean artists who went through the early days of their careers with great effort, I really salute them, deh, with them!
Also Read: These 10 Korean Artists Become Exotic Icons, Dare To Break Beauty Standards