Not only beautiful and fashionable, in fact some trends fashion actually torture the users. This was felt by many women in ancient times. For the sake of looking attractive, they are willing to wear fashion items which is harmful to health.
Come on, see the full line of trends fashion The most extreme and dangerous in history! Scroll down to see more.
1. Around the 16th century, the slim waist trend was believed to be able to make a more attractive appearance. Corsets are also competing to be worn as tightly as possible to get a small waist. This resulted in many women suffering from shortness of breath, bleeding, and even death.
2. Chinese society has traditions foot binding since the 10th century. Women at that time were required to have small feet with a sole of no more than 10 cm. Symbolizes loyalty, trend foot binding This is done to get social status and is a mandatory requirement for women who want to get married.
3. For the Kayan tribe in Myanmar, having a long neck is a symbol of beauty. The women of the tribe from an early age began to use a kind of brass ring stacked along the neck. This trend is certainly dangerous for the health of the bones and neck muscles.
4. In the Victorian era, dresses with colors scheele green much in demand by women. However, this specific color can only be obtained from arsenic compounds. Because the coloring uses these harmful substances, many women use arsenic dress was sick to death.
5. The trend of high heels chopine popular in the 15th century with a sole thickness of up to 20 inches. At first, shoes chopine worn by Italian noblewomen to keep their long gowns from getting dirty with mud and soil. However, its users often experience pain in the legs and even accidents due to falling when walking.
Also Read: Considered ‘Ugly’ But This Fashion Trend Is Still There
Also Read: These are 7 Predictions of Fashion Trends in 2022, Bright Colors to Beautiful Shoes
Also Read: Check Out 3 Ways To Know A Fashion Trend Will Turn Around And Disappear!