Have a busy schedule, outside of the busyness idol Koreans like to wear sportswear for a style that is more comfortable but still looks fashionable. When wearing sneakers, leggings, or tracksuit outside the shooting schedule, idol Korea actually looks more cool and trendy! Various brand well-known sportswear even involves para idol to be the “Face of the Brand” or model for his latest campaign. Different from the usual stage style, portrait idol Korea when it became a sportswear model managed to be in the spotlight among fans.
1. girl groups Twice modeled the South Korean sportswear MLB in 2017. In the promotional portrait, the nine fashionable members wore baseball cap with a distinctive logo and clothing sporty like varsity jacket and sweater which has a variety of attractive colors.
2. Besides FILA, BTS was chosen as global ambassador for brand Puma sportswear. Not only as ambassadors, BTS also collaborates with Puma through the “Special Time with BTS” collection. Puma’s signature Turin shoes in the collection with BTS are their best-selling products.
3. Red Velvet’s Seulgi shows off her signature style fun on various photo shoots with Converse. Rely on variety sneakers Converse from the newest to the classic, Seulgi made it trendsetter thanks to the cute style of wearing brand the sports clothes.
4. At the beginning of this year, Son Naeun was a member girl group Apink showed off her long legs wearing sports clothes from Puma. The idol has a sexy style in matching color sports clothes that are suitable for both activities indoor or outdoors.
5. Have a sweet image, soloist Lee Ji Eun or commonly known as IU was chosen to model New Balance’s sportswear. Even if you wear clothes sport, IU still relies on her feminine style with combinations track jackets, skirt, dan sneakers from New Balance.
6. In 2017, BLACKPINK members showed their cute side wearing clothes sporty from Nike. The four members excel the concept girl crush and swag on the promotion of Nike’s “Force is Female” collection.
7. Not only Nike, BLACKPINK was also chosen as a model for the Adidas “Change Is a Team Sport” campaign in 2020. This time, the four BLACKPINK members have a simpler style with black and white sports clothes that have the Adidas logo.
Also Read: Foreign Celebrities Wear Varsity Jackets, Like Athletes!
Also Read: 15 Korean Artists Who Become World Luxury Jewelry Models, Full of Glamor!
Also Read: Being a Calvin Klein Model, This is Jennie BLACKPINK vs Jung Ho Yeon’s Style Competition