Bela, it’s trending right now lace up return in for lovers fashion. What the heck lace up? This type of dress has a strap on the front, and the style is V-Neck. Well, this type of dress is suitable to make you look more chic, and you can mix and match with A-line skirt which will make look more retro. Well this time you don’t need to spend more budget to buy immediately lace up top, because Popbela will show you how to make DIY lace-up top The easy one. Let’s see how to make it here.
Tools and materials:
1. T-shirt Dress
2. Heat and Bond
4. Fabric scissors
How to make:
1. Prepare all the ingredients first, then determine the middle of the shirt, then using scissors make a triangle shape with a size of 5 cm.
2. Then prepare heat and bond 2 pairs, and then cut the paper according to the length heat and bond you yes.
3. Next step, iron heat and bond you the back, and then cut the edges of the paper until it is flat and clean.
4. Pair the two on the left and right sides of the shirt that you have shaped into a triangle and then iron it so that it sticks, if it’s not too strong, you can sew it up. The final step is to thread the drawstring like you would make shoelaces.
5. Ta-da! Done lace up top your own hand.
READ ALSO: DIY Cold Shoulders Dress in Just 15 Minutes