Jeon Mi Do is an actress who is currently at the peak of her career. Thanks to starring in drama Hospital Playlists, he became popular and again starred in a drama called Thirty Nine.
Different from his previous role playing a doctor, this time Jeon Mi Do plays a 39-year-old woman who is diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Come on, see below.
1. Jeon Mi Do plays Jeong Chan Young, a 39-year-old woman who works as an acting teacher
2. He is a relaxed person, cares about friends, and is loyal to the man he loves
3. Jeong Chan Young likes a man named Kim Jin Seok, a husband who already has a household
4. Even so, she still likes the man. Kim Jin Seok also has the same feelings as Jeong Chan Young
5. He has friends, namely Cha Mi Jo and Jang Joo Hee who they always stick together and do things together
Continue reading the article below
Also Read: 6 Interesting Things About Ahn So Hee, Yeon Woo Jin’s Sister in Thirty-Nine
6. After taking a medical test with his best friend, Jeong Chan Young was diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer
7. This made him unable to hold back tears considering he only had one year left if he underwent chemotherapy
8. Had refused to undergo chemotherapy, Jeong Chan Young finally agreed after seeing his two friends struggling to persuade him
9. Before leaving his two best friends, Jeong Chan Young had a mission, which was to see his two best friends have girlfriends
10. If the mission is successful, he will be calm and happy leaving his two friends who are always loyal to him
This drama is perfect for those of you who like melodrama stories because there are many sad stories that are kept from each character. Come on, watch!
Also Read: These 11 Actresses Suffer From Deadly Diseases in KDrama, There’s Jeon Mi Do
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.