1. Mike Tyson’s legalized marijuana empire becomes a lucrative new source of income. Mike Tyson cannabis garden business an area of 420 hectares which is named Tyson Ranch (TR). Mike Tyson’s marijuana empire in the states of California and Nevada, United States, was built in 2017. Tyson partnered with entrepreneur Rob Hickman to run his marijuana empire.
Read also: Mike Tyson Enjoys the Royal Marijuana Business
In his cannabis empire, Tyson has equipped it with marijuana gardens, hotels, glamping tents, universities, laboratories, and fields for music festivals. With the legalization of marijuana in California became a source of income which made him rich again.
2. Mike Tyson enjoyed the cannabis plantation business which made him a billionaire after falling into debt of Rp. 195 billion in 1998. From a large 420-hectare cannabis business in California, it is believed to generate around £500,000 or around Rp. 9.6 billion per month.
3. Mike Tyson claims to smoke marijuana for medical treatment. Tyson had another feeling after taking psychedelics. Tyson even urged Britain to legalize marijuana as a mental health pill.
Backed by his discovery, Tyson also knows if it can help him, then others will see the benefits. He told Cannabis Tech Today: “I thought about how much good I could do helping people with marijuana…it’s not that hard .”
Also Read: Forgotten Ex-Boxing World Champion Kell Brook’s Body Transformation
4. The former world champion has previously stated that he smokes marijuana up to £33,000 per month. In fact, the habit of smoking marijuana was done by Mike Tyson before the fight. Iron Mike mentions the ritual of smoking marijuana before a fight led him to find God.
5. Mike Tyson’s cannabis plantation business is getting more and more money by launching the Tyson 2.0 plantation in Colorado. Iron Mike is now working with Columbia Care Inc, which owns the Green Solution pharmacy chain in Colorado.
To celebrate his new project at Centennial State, the Worst Man on the Planet took to Instagram to show off a sack of marijuana. With several plastic sacks in the picture, Tyson captioned the photo: “Had a great time in Denver with the @itstyson20 team. It’s been a week’s worth.”