Look rock on with your favorite printed t-shirt.
Who’s the band rock your current favourite? Artic monkey, The Strokes or maybe you are a fan of the legendary rock music of the Ramones to The Rolling Stone. Now, you can express your rocker soul with help statement t-shirt this one. Because it’s not only cool when worn, but celebrities like Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner to Olivia Wilde have made vintage band t-shirts a trend that’s worth trying. In fact, mix-and-match can fit into a variety of styles. From casual to semi-formal. Let’s take a look at the mix n match method below.
1. Olivia Wilde chooses to combine her favorite band t-shirt with suit style which presents the side rock chic.
2. Miley Cyrus managed to improve the look edgy by combining print tee-her with leather mini skirt sweet but rock on.
3. The wife of Adam Levine, Behati Prinsloo looks relaxed by pinning flannel shirts, t-shirt and denim shorts favorite. The perfect collaboration for look this.
4. Shades punk rock clearly felt in Hailey Baldwin’s look, this beautiful model is wearing fishnet tights, jeans by touch vintage band tees.
5. Kim Kardashian looks on point by combining a leather jacket and t-shirt print-his.
Photo source: glamourmagazine, elleuk, popsugar, stylecaster, instyle
READ ALSO: 3 Tips and Tricks to Mix n Match Favorite T-shirts for Party Events