It didn’t take long for Bella Hadid to rival the fame of her older sister, Gigi Hadid. The second child of “Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills” star Yolanda Foster is now starting to build her own image and trend. Just like Gigi, Bella Hadid’s modeling career is getting brighter, starting from being a face for Balmain, to walking in fashion show important like Chanel and more recently Victoria’s Secret.
Starting her career as a model with a beautiful face to looking sexy and getting the title of ‘Model of the Year’ by GQ magazine in 2016, here is a summary of Bella Hadid’s style transformation.
1. Before walking on the red carpet, Bella Hadid appeared on the carpet orange in a jumpsuit simple snake pattern.
2. Present with her sister at the Calvin Klein event, Bella Hadid looks beautiful and still innocent, Bela in a perfect look sleek.
3. Bella Hadid’s style still looks feminine here.
4. Attending Fashion Week, Bella Hadid looks cozy in a jacket, tailored trousers and scarf.
5. Appearing on the red carpet of the Met Gala, Bella looks fresh and elegant with hairdo topknot and mini dress from Topshop.
6. Back in posing with Gigi Hadid, both of them now look more mature and more fashion.
7. Bella Hadid’s actions on the red carpet are getting more and more stunning and are starting to be taken into account. Here she is wearing a two-tone dress from Prabal Gurung.
8. Dress red memorable when worn at the Cannes event this not only made Bella look super sexy but made her appearance so controversial.
9. Style street stylecurrently tends effortless and chic, and definitely so inspiring.
Photo source: splash news / teen vogue
READ ALSO: These are the Most Searched Artist Names on Google Throughout 2016