Yes! We love her.
Sarah Jessica Parker is indeed full of surprises! Especially if it’s not about the style that always steals the attention at every opportunity. The actress who also has her own line of shoes has indeed proven her taste fashionher height, for example at the 2006 Met Gala, Sarah came with the late Alexander McQueen in her Anglomania dress which became one of the most successful looks The most memorable thing until now, not only that is Bela, from year to year Sarah Jessica Parker continues to create various iconic looks that have succeeded in impressing the public, let’s see.
1. Dress one shoulder with the Anglomania theme of Alexander McQueen’s collection at the 2006 Met Gala, it became one of Sarah Jessica Parker’s most iconic looks.
2. Sarah Jessica Parker performs stunning while attending the premiere of Sex And The City in 2008. This beautiful actress wore metallic dress from Nina Ricci.
3. Attending the 2009 Academy Awards, Sarah chose to wear Dior Haute Couture silver gown very graceful.
4. Thanks to the detailed game tulle from Marchesa dresses, Sarah looks successful stand out at ShoWest closing ceremony 2010.
5. Attend “I Don’t Know How She Does It” press event 2011, theme floral from Prabal Gurung succeeded in making it the center of attention.
6. At the 2012 Nobel Peace Prize Concert, Sarah looked stunning in a blue dress from Erdem.
7. ‘Remarkable’ so the right expression for Sarah Jessica Parker’s look at the 2013 Met Gala. This beautiful actress combines Giles dress by touch headpieces from Philip Treacy.
8. At the 2014 Met Gala, Sarah managed to steal the show again by wearing a monochrome gown by Oscar de la Renta.
9. At the 2015 Fendi Celebration Dinner, Sarah Jessica Parker presented a side bohemian dreams past off-shoulder dress with app beads beautiful.
10. In memory of the late Carrie Fisher, Sarah Jessica Parker looks beautiful in a stylish dress Princess Vera Wang’s Leia at the 2017 Golden Globes.
Photo Source: Anazahra Magazine/An Le, Jim Spellman/Wireimage, Kevin Mazur/Wireimage, Steve Marcus/Landov, Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images, David Fisher/Rex/Rex Usa, Pinterest, Getty Images
READ ALSO: Street Style to Red Carpet, This is the Most Stunning Look from Kate Mara