In the world of fashion, surely you often hear the term turtleneck. Turtleneck is a term for clothing with a collar model that is high enough to cover your neck. Although this model is synonymous with high collars. This time Popbela will tell you DIY remodel your turtleneck to make it more statement with zipper. Curious how? Let’s see below
Tools and materials:
1. Fabric scissors
4. Sewing Machine
6. Opener Jaitan or pendedel
How to make:
1. Prepare your turtleneck, then fold the top.
2. Cut out the center of your turtleneck.
3. Next step put zipper you in the middle and then pin to hold when you start sewing.
4. Next prepare the sewing machine to start sewing
5. TA-DA! Done with your turtleneck zipper
Good luck, Bella!
READ ALSO: DIY Cold Shoulders Dress in Just 15 Minutes