Accessories are one of the complements outfit you to look cooler and also chic. One of the most popular accessories for women is necklaces. Now, this time Popbela will tell you how to make an easy and practical gold pin pearl necklace. Come on, Bella.
Tools and materials:
1. Pearl Necklace
2. Medium size gold pin to taste
3. Small size gold pin to taste
How to make:
1. Prepare all the ingredients in advance
2. Next, start from the center by attaching medium and small size safety pins, as in the picture, Bela.
3. After that proceed by placing two safety pins (1 medium pin and 1 small pin) in each of the pearls.
4. The next step, unite each safety pin at random according to your wishes.
5. Ta-da! Gold pin pearl necklace ready to beautify you
Good luck, Bella!
Photo source: Honestlywtf.com
READ ALSO: Let’s Make Popbela’s Favorite DIY Leather Fringe Clutch