Han So Hee is one of the Korean artists whose name is at the peak of popularity. Even though she has only recently debuted, her acting ability seems to be unquestionable, it is evident that all the dramas played by this 27-year-old woman have always been audience favorites.
Well, starting her career in acting since 2017, Han So Hee has played in seven drama titles. His appearances in every drama he plays are also very diverse and the differences are quite significant, you know. What do you think about his transformation from debut to the latest drama? Come on, scrolling!
1. Debut through serial United Worlds which aired in 2017, Han So Hee immediately wowed the audience, here. berry lipstick became the mainstay at that time.
2. Di Money Flower, he changed his hairdo to be more black and dramatic. Has anyone watched the drama?
3. Han So Hee’s beauty shines even more when she plays the Crown Princess. Outward appearance soft make-up look perfecting his appearance.
4. In 2019, Han So Hee was involved in a drama Abyss. Look more mature with a touch of pink. Pretty!
5. Yup, The World of the Married became the beginning of Han So Hee’s success in the world of acting. Even though it irritates the audience, her charm does make you fall in love, especially with this hair color.
6. Playing an innocent female character, So Hee appears with bangs and medium cut hair. This Ulsan-born woman collided with Song Kang in the series nevertheless.