idol KPop has always succeeded in exuding their respective charms that managed to captivate their fans. Uniquely, one of the charms that has successfully grabbed attention is the “Crazy Rich Asian” aura that some people have idol KPop, especially girls.
Of course, this makes them always get compliments for their classy appearance. Well, who are the idol Kpop girl? Come on, let’s point together!
1. TWICE’s Mina is indeed famous for coming from a well-known and wealthy family in Japan. No wonder, the crazy rich aura really comes out!
2. BLACKPINK’s Jennie always looks classy. Her high fashion sense immediately exudes an insanely rich Asian aura!
3. SNSD’s Seohyun also has a crazy rich Asian aura because she always wears designer items. Plus her graceful attitude, really thumbs up!
4. One of the ITZY members who is also famous for having a stunning fashion sense is Lia. His cute style never fails to hypnotize fans
5. Umji VIVIZ is famous for coming from the sultan’s family. No wonder he immediately became a crazy rich Asian candidate, here!
Continue reading the article below
Also Read: These 5 Female K-Pop Idols Have Been Caught In The Issue Of Song Plagiarism
6. Giselle Aespa also doesn’t want to lose. Even though it hasn’t been long since its debut, a classy look must always be attached!
7. Jessica Jung is the next crazy rich Asian. Not only in terms of appearance and attitude, cuannya also definitely not kidding!
8. Wonyoung IVE really should be included in this list. His appearance that always looks “expensive” makes the auto look like crazy rich!
9. Irene Red Velvet’s graceful attitude definitely fascinates us. Coupled with the cool style that is his trademark, it makes him really classy!
Successfully exuding a classy aura with a graceful attitude and combined with each other’s distinctive characters, rows of idol The Kpop girl above does look like crazy rich asian, yes. Do you have an idol?
Also read: 9 K-Pop Idol Moments Gombalin Other Artists, Make Baper!
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.