Mikako Tabe who is a Japanese artist will be opposite Kazunari Ninomiya in the drama titled My Family. The drama, which tells about the struggle of a husband and wife in finding their kidnapped child without the help of the police, will air in April 2022 on the Japanese TV channel, TBS.
Intrigued by the figure of Mikako Tabe who will become Kazunari Ninomiya’s wife in this latest Japanese drama that will soon be airing? Check out Mikako Tabe’s facts below.
1. Mikako Tabe was born in Tokyo, Japan on January 25, 1989
2. At 33 years old, Mikako Tabe is also often called Tabe-chan
3. Mikako Tabe started her career in entertainment when she was 13 years old in 2002
4. The first film he starred in was “Tokyo Kiki Ippatsu”, which was a short film in 2003
5. After that, Mikako continued to get supporting roles
Continue reading the article below
Also Read: 9 Portraits of Naomi Watanabe, Japanese Comedian Who Breaks Pakem
6. Mikako’s name started to shine after starring in the drama “Yamada Taro Monogatari” in 2007
7. In the drama, Mikako is opposite Kazunari Ninomiya and Sho Sakurai
8. This time also in the drama “My Family”, Mikako reunites with Kazunari
9. In the drama “My Family”, Mikako will play the figure of Narusawa Michiru, a wife and influencer on social media
It’s a drama that reunites Mikako Tabe and Kazunari Ninomiya after 15 years, of course drama My Family very much awaited.
Also Read: Cool Abis, 9 Japanese Actors Who Have Starred in Popular Hollywood Movies
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.