tomorrow is one of the KDrama that aired this March. The drama, starring SF9’s Rowoon, continues to attract attention because of its unique storyline. Choi Joon Woong (SF9’s Rowoon) is in a depression and can’t find a job. One day, he meets a grim reaper named Gu Ryeon. Gu Ryeon is played by Kim Hee Sun.
Kim Hee Sun’s appearance in the drama Tomorrow is also in the spotlight. Curious how it looks? Come on, take a peek at the portrait below.
1. Kim Hee Sun is an actress who has been in the world of acting since starring in the drama Dinosaur Teacher in 1993
2. In 2022, he again starred in two dramas, namely “Remarriage and Desires” and “Tomorrow”
3. “Tomorrow” will air in March 2022 and Kim Hee Sun plays the role of Gu Ryeon
4. Gu Ryeon is the leader of the angel of death who has a duty to save people from suicidal thoughts
Also Read: 9 KDrama Rowoon SF9, Kim Hee Sun’s Main Opponent in Tomorrow
Continue reading the article below
5. Here’s a portrait of the grim reaper who looks cold on the outside, but warm in heart. Who’s been clapping?
6. His new bob hairstyle reflects Gu Ryeon’s brave and charismatic figure
7. Her gaze earned her the nickname “the woman who came back from hell”
8. Being the oldest doesn’t mean Kim Hee Sun can’t stick with young players like Rowoon and Yoon Ji On
9. Look forward to the drama “Tomorrow” which will premiere on March 25. Two more weeks!
Those are nine portraits of Kim Hee Sun who plays the grim reaper named Gu Ryeon in the drama “Tomorrow”. Coming soon, don’t miss the first episode, okay?
Also Read: 9 Facts about the Role of Kim Hee Sun, SF9’s Rowoon Partner in the Drama Tomorrow
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.