Always looking fashionable and luxurious, Korean artists seem to like wearing clothes from fashion brands world famous. Famous for mix and match outfither, Korean artists rely on clothes from fashion brands renowned for creating eye-catching styles. Some Korean artists even become trendsetter who succeeded in popularizing a fashion items from well-known brands among celebrities.
After a fashion items became popular, other artists began to wear it with their own distinctive style. On various occasions, some Korean artists were even caught wearing the same outfit from a fashion brands famous.
1. K-Pop fans are certainly no stranger to the crescent-patterned clothes that are often worn by idol onstage. This crescent moon is the signature logo of fashion brands from France, Marine Serre. First popularized by Jennie BLACKPINK, now there are many idol who mix-and-match Marine Serre’s outfits become outfit trendy and stylish.
2. Give a sweet image and edgyKorean artists also like to wear clothes from fashion brands Miu Miu. Some Korean artists were even chosen to work with the brand such as Jang Won Young as brand ambassadors, and actresses Lee Yoo Mi and Im Yoon Ah who modeled one of the campaigns. Some Miu Miu products that are often worn by Korean artists include: stars quilted nylon jacket and Miu Sassy matalesse nappa leather handbag.
3. fashion items This one is definitely not foreign to K-Pop fans. Yes, items this is Shibori set from fashion brand Alexander Wang. had time trending, Shibori set which are available in various colors, are widely worn by Korean artists, from actress Han So Hee, dancer Noze, BLACKPINK’s Lisa, Twice’s Sana, Sunmi, Taeyeon, and many more.
4. When attending the red carpet, a luxurious dress from Alexander McQueen is often the choice for Korean artists. Design a classic Alexander McQueen gown and chic make the artists look more luxurious. In addition to dresses, Korean artists, especially para idol also a hobby of wearing leather corset typical of the brand.
5. Luxury and classyKorean artists are often seen wearing mini dress made from tweed from fashion brands Balmain. Items Balmain popular among Korean artists is fitted tweed dress which was worn by Dahyun Twice, Sunmi, Kwon Yuri, to actress Park Soo Ae in her latest drama.
6. Identical to motif checkered, idol Koreans like to wear clothes from Vivienne Westwood for style preppy a La school pupils. Lots idol rely on Vivienne Westwood’s clothes when shooting video clips to appear on stage. Not only that, a necklace accessory with the Vivienne Westwood logo is also available fashion items idol’s favorite, you know.
7. Considering a line of artists such as Kai EXO, Shin Min Ah, Lee Jung Jae, and IU were chosen as brand ambassador Gucci, not surprised that fashion brands The Italian origin has become one of the favorites among Korean celebrities. Kai EXO amazes with his collaboration collection with Gucci which is selling well all over the world. In addition, the actresses and idol often wear dresses and dress luxury from Gucci. For male artists, blazer cool Gucci is the choice for stylish outfits.
8. Besides Gucci, Louis Vuitton also appointed a number of well-known Korean artists such as Jung Ho Yeon, BTS, and Jeon Somi as ambassadors fashion and eyewear they. Not only the ambassadors, a number of other artists such as Taeyeon, Sehun, and Mino have been models in this runway also a hobby of wearing clothes from Louis Vuitton. Korean artists automatically look luxurious when they rely on clothes from the French fashion house.
Also Read: Fashionable to Sexy Styles of BLACKPINK Members at World Fashion Events
Read also: Hobby of using Louis Vuitton, this is the style of Kim Taeyeon vs Jeon Somi
Also read: Like a doll, Jang Wonyoung looks cute as a Miu Miu model