Term fashion trends spinning is what it is. This can be seen from the comeback of 70s clothes this year. Knitwear, bra top until suede skirt that makes an impression vintage but still up to date. As a reference for the next OOTD, take a peek below!
1. No need to mix and match the extra to look optimal. Just use outfit with a touch of patchwork guaranteed to change the appearance for the better stylish.
2. Gladiator sandals so the model of footwear that really hits in the 70s. Now it’s back to being relied on with more varied models and colors.
3. Using denim as dress will create style edgy at a time timeless. It won’t go out of style!
4. Now you no longer need to have trouble finding knitwear. Dress, outerwear until the accessories stay adapted to personal style-your.
5. bra top very fitting to use for a sexy appearance. So that it looks street style typical 70s, pair it with high waisted jeans and sneakers.
6. Skirts with this one material already reflect vintage outfit. Short or long skirt, perfect for pairing with cropped knit and leather shoes.