The Grand Canyon is one of the most famous destinations in the world. This very wide canyon, located in Colorado, United States, has indeed become a destination for local and foreign tourists.
If you really want to go to the Grand Canyon but haven’t made it, don’t be sad, Bela! It turns out that Indonesia has a tourist destination similar to the Grand Canyonyou know!
worth to visit, here he is places in Indonesia that are similar to the Grand Canyon.
1. Kedung Cinet, East Java also has a fun place, here. Similar to the Grand Canyon, many iconic snaking cliffs with blue rivers. In addition, this place is in the middle of a shady forest and makes you feel the natural freshness of nature
2. Pangandaran, West Java, also has a place similar to the Grand Canyon. His name is Cukang Taneuh or Green Canyon, which has a river with clear water. The rock cliffs are filled with grass that penetrates the cave with its distinctive stalactites
3. Brebes Regency, Central Java, also has Ranto Canyon, here! You can do it at the same time rafting with a track distance of more than 770 meters, Bela.
4. Hidden Canyon Beji Guwang in Bali, is also very similar to the Grand Canyon. This hidden canyon with curving cliffs has a calm river flow. The place is also hidden, that’s why it’s called Hidden Canyon Beji Guwang
5. In Banten, there is also the Koja Cliff Park. This towering cliff was originally a former sand mining. This cool natural panorama in the eyes some time ago went viral and made people race to want to visit it
6. Semarang, which is the capital city of Central Java, also has Brown Canyon. The high cliffs of the canyon are not really a tourist attraction, because this place was formed from an excavation project that took more than 10 years
7. It turns out to be Labuan Bajo no only has its stunning Padar Island, but also Cunca Wulang. Waterfalls flanked by large rocks provide extraordinary natural beauty. Moreover, the water that falls from the cliff provides a fresh atmosphere that will amaze you
That is a domestic tourist spot with natural beauty resembling the Grand Canyon. Where first, here who entered bucket list you?
Also Read: 11 Nature Tours in Yogyakarta That Have Been Opened Starting in November
Also Read: Going viral, these are the 7 most beautiful natural tourism destinations in Dieng
Also Read: 6 Amazing Waterfalls That Are Worth Adding To Your Vacation Wishlist