After the success of Squid Game, this year Netlflix Korea has released another popular series entitled All of Us Are Dead. Have a theme thrillers, This series tells the story of a virus outbreak that causes students at Hyosan High School to become zombies. The storyline that fresh and tense from All of Us Are Dead managed to make this series dominate the number one ranking in several countries to the Top 10 of American Netflix daily.
The success of this series was certainly helped by the appearance of the actors and actresses who captured the attention of the audience. Always wearing high school uniforms in the series, let’s take a peek at their daily style!
1. Park Solomon, Lee Su Hyeok’s player, caught the attention of the audience in the All of Us Are Dead series. Now having 3.6 million followers on Instagram, Park Solomon likes to show his trademark style that is comfortable but still cool.
2. Actress Cho Yi Hyun who plays the character Choi Nam Ra has a real style edgy the current one, you know!
3. In his daily life, actor Yoon Chan Young has a different appearance from himself in the series. Playing the character Lee Cheong San, the actor has a simple and minimalist aesthetic style.
4. After appearing in Squid Game, actress Lee Yoo Mi again amazed fans with her acting skills in All of Us Are Dead as the character Lee Na Yeon. In her daily life, Lee Yoo Mi has style edgy and trendy. The actress also likes to wear luxurious clothes since she was appointed as the star of the Miu Miu campaign.
5. In his daily life, Yoo In Soo, the character player Yoon Gwi Nam likes to wear comfortable but still fashionable clothes like sweaters, jackets, and sneakers.
6. Actress Park Ji Hoo plays the high school student Nam Onjo in the series All of Us Are Dead. have visual sweet, in everyday life Park Ji Hoo often wears fashionable clothes, especially when doing photo shoots.
Also Read: Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Players Compete in Serial vs Daily
Also Read: Rows of Korean Idol Style Girls who Plunge into the World of Acting
Also Read: Set in the 80s, This is BLACKPINK Jisoo’s Sweet Style in Snowdrop Drama