Still in a state of pandemic, many companies are still opening job vacancies and choose to do interview candidate by on line. If you are one of the people who made it through to the stage interview work, congrats! Make preparations carefully so that the results are maximum.
Not only mastering the interview material, appearance is also important, you know! You can’t meet face to face, attractive clothes are the first impression that shouldn’t be ignored. Only showing half your body, maximize your appearance with the best choice of clothes. Check out tips on choosing clothes for an online interview below!
1. Simple clothes that are classic when doing interview is a shirt. Don’t look so modest, you can attach necklaces and earrings to look cute in front of the camera.
2. The next mainstay outfit for interview is blazer. No need blazer quirky colored, blazer black is actually enough. Combine with a shirt or blouse is also okay.
3. Clothes that are more relaxed but still neat, you can combine them turtleneck with a vest or sleeveless dress.
4. When online interview usually only shows your body to the chest, so there’s nothing wrong if you use neutral color clothes that have statement point on the shoulder or chest.
5. When wearing clothes or blazers that are basicpinning scarf on the neck can give a more attractive appearance you know. Try it!
Those are some tips for choosing clothes for online interviews. Hopefully it’s useful.
Read also: #PopbelaOOTD: Count on this shirt during online interviews
Also Read: #PopbelaOOTD: A Collection of Bright Colored Shirts, Can Make WFH Spirit
Also read: #PopbelaOOTD: Anti Boring, this is a collection of tank tops for just staying at home