This place is very enchanting with views of the expanse of vegetables, fruits and flowers that grow all over the hill. And of course it will be very good to be your pre-wedding place. Jodipan village can also be the right choice for pre-wedding photos. With a background of colorfully painted walls, it will give a unique and cheerful impression. In addition, the location is very easy to access, namely in the city center on the main road access Malang Blitar.
Wedding is the most important moment in life and of course everyone wants the wedding atmosphere to be perfect with various supporting backgrounds ranging from decorations to make up and others. Here we recommend some pre-wedding places in Malang that are very beautiful and you can visit. 17 pre-wedding places in Malang, which you must visit are as follows:
1. Transport Museum
Prewedding venue in Malang, this museum is the largest transportation museum in Southeast Asia with an area of 3.8 hectares. The following is a very good description and some of the uniqueness of this transport museum as follows:
- This tourist spot is often used as a means of learning for children about the history and development of means of transportation.
- Here you will find many unique and funny means of transportation which are certainly very suitable to be used as photo hunting locations for fun or pre-wedding photo purposes. (Also read: Prewedding Place in Bekasi)
Here there are many very photoable spots to be used as your pre-wedd location both in the outdoor and indoor rooms that you can choose to your heart’s content. This expanse of blooming sunflowers is perfect for your pre-wedding place. If you want to do pre-wedding in this place, you should come in February to get a view of the sunflowers that are blooming.
2. Coban Rondo Waterfall
Located in Pandansari village, Pujong District, Malang Regency, East Java, Coban Rondo Waterfall has a very enchanting view with very cool air with gusts of water that carry drops of water pouring from the top of the cliff.
- Surely this place is very suitable as a place for your pre-wedding photos. (Also read: Tourist Attractions in Malang)
- In addition to the beautiful waterfall, here you can also find a green maze that is no less unique and photoable to be used as a place to take pictures or play around in the maze.
This tourist spot is in the form of a shopping center, sports, and game rides whose decorations are conjured up in such a way that it becomes very beautiful, especially at night. The night atmosphere with dim lights is very romantic to be your pre-wedding place, of course. (Also read: Travel Tips to Lombok)
The Arboretum is an engineered forest in Sumber Berantas Hamlet, Tulungrejo Village, Bumiaji District, Batu City, East Java. Here are some reasons why this place is a sought-after place for pre-wedding photos:
- This artificial forest has beautiful and beautiful natural scenery. (Also read: Prewedding Place in Semarang)
- About two thousand plants grow here which come from various types and are very photoable to be used as a pre-wedding place.
- Here you can get the best spots for unique and good pre-wedding photos. Because this zoo has a very nice decoration and is clean and well maintained. (Also read: Prewedding Place in Jogja)
4. Selecta Flower Garden
As the name implies, if you visit this park you will be greeted with a stretch of colorful flowers that are very eye-catching with a very cool atmosphere and air. Here are the important things why you should choose this place as your pre-wedding photo with your partner:
- You can take pre-wedding photos here between having sex or using a bicycle as the property. (Also read: Prewedding Place in Tangerang)
- In addition to flower beds, here you can also find other spots in the form of rides such as flying fox and waterboom and even parades that are held from time to time.
- Before choosing a pre-wedding location, you should first discuss it with your partner so that the work can be done properly and the results are more optimal. (Also read: Travel Tips to Singapore)
5. Jambuluwuk Batu Village Resort
Jambuluwuk Batu Village Resort is a traditional Javanese style resort which is surrounded by beautiful tropical scenery. Besides that, there are still many cool spots that are a shame to miss in your pre-wedding photos. To enter this place you are required to pay an entrance ticket of five thousand rupiah.
Here’s why this place is often sought after by couples for their pre-wedding photos:
- Jambuluwuk Batu Village Resort is an inn that is perched on a sturdy pine tree so that security is guaranteed and there is no need to worry.
- From inside Jambuluwuk Batu Village Resort In this case, you will find a miniature of Batu City that spreads out so beautifully. Your pre-wedding will be very good if done here.
6. Eco Green Park
Even though it is only an artificial tourist attraction, the atmosphere is still similar to real natural tourism, because there are a lot of green scenery there. Especially in some places where the spot is in high altitude areas such as Mount Bromo because if your partner doesn’t like heights or is even afraid of heights, it could actually make your relationship tenuous. Here are the best things to have from a good photo spot for your pre-wedding:
- It’s not only great for taking photos, but at Eco Green Park, you can also learn how to protect nature, raise livestock, do farming, recycle trash, and so on.
- At Eco Green Park there are many rides that you can play, such as Eco Journey, Duck Kingdom Zone, Walking Bird Zone, Jungle Adventure Zone, Upside Down House, and others.
7. Call Museum Resto
Inggil Museum Resto is a restaurant with a museum concept because in it there is a large collection of antiques that you can browse while waiting for your order to arrive. (Also read: Tourist Attractions in Bogor)
Here are some reasons why this place is always remembered by many people and there are still many who like pre-wedding photo spots here:
- Some of the antique collections here are old posters, old money collections, pieces of old kretek cigarette brands, and others.
- Among the collections of antiques, these are very unique and suitable to be used as a pre-wedding place.
- So have a good discussion to determine a place that both of you are equally interested in and leave an impression and experience that you will remember for the rest of your life. (Also read: Cheap Travel in Bogor)
8. Bukit Bulu Coban Rais
The pre-wedding place in Malang, Bukit Bulu Coban Rais, is located in Dresel Hamlet, Oro-Oro Ombo Village, Batu District – Malang. Although the route to this tourist spot is quite extreme, it is very commensurate with the views you will get there. Here’s a good place to take photos if you are in the hills of Bulu Coban Rais for your pre-wedding photos:
- One of the most loved spots for pre-wedding photos is a spot with the shape of I love u which is made of wood that is stacked on top of a hill and is set against a very beautiful natural scenery.
- The entrance ticket to this place is 10 thousand rupiah and 25 thousand rupiah for those of you who want to take pictures here. (Also read: Pindul Cave Tourism)
- Bukit Bulu Coban Rais very phenomenal among the community with its natural beauty and is often used as a climbing place for nature lovers.
- You can find very romantic spots and atmosphere to be immortalized in your Pre-wedding photos on this mountain which is still active.
- Bukit Bulu Coban Rais which is located at an altitude of 2,329 meters above sea level, stands on four districts, namely Probolinggo Regency, Pasuruan Regency, Lumajang Regency, and Malang Regency. (Also read: Tourist Places for Honeymoon)
If Bali has Tanah Lot, then Malang has Balekambang Beach with a very enchanting view and a temple that stands right on the shore of this Balekambang beach. This temple is connected by a bridge leading to the beach.
- Located in Srigonco Village, Bantur District, Malang Regency. The location is about 67 km from the city center of Malang. (Also read: Photo Spot in Solo)
- This beach has waves that are not so high and natural beauty is very beautiful so it is often used as a spot for pre-wedding photos with the background of the beauty of the beach and temples found here.
- By paying an entrance ticket of 15 thousand rupiah, you can enjoy the scenery and take pre-wedding photos here with various spots that you can explore to your heart’s content. (read also: Photo Spots in Semarang)
Those are some recommendations for pre-wedding places in Malang that you can visit in Malang. Apart from these places, don’t forget to also visit some of these places to do pre-wedding:
- Jodipan Village
- Dancok Cafe
- Sumber Brantas Village
- Stone Sunflower Garden
- Rock Night Spectacular
- Secret Zoo Stone
- Mount Bromo
- Wood House
Thus this article discusses 17 places that you can make a pre-wedding place in Malang City. Hopefully this article is useful and can provide enlightenment for all of you.