The discussion about North Korea as a country that is known to be very closed, seems to be endless. Not a few photographers are vying to capture the best pictures of the country, to introduce the real life of North Korea.
Like one French photographer named Eric Lafforgue. He was even banned for taking photos of prohibited objects and locations when visiting North Korea. His figure has been known as someone who really likes to capture moments in North Korea.
Like the following portrait which describes the condition of the streets in the interior of North Korea which is very quiet. The road is very wide, but cars are rarely seen.
1. The streets in North Korea are very wide, but rarely seen passing vehicles
2. North Koreans are free to cycle on these smooth and very quiet roads
3. Free to roam, there is a small child who is herding his cattle on the side of the road
4. Signage propaganda that is often seen on the highway
5. Written “Independence, Peace, Reunification“as an engraving in one of the demilitarized zone areas
6. There are no tolls in North Korea, you’ll only find policemen controlling traffic
7. North Korean soldiers are seen practicing music on a road that is being repaired
8. It’s so quiet, children can even play as they please on the side of the highway
9. The poles installed along the highway near the border with South Korea protect against enemy invasion
10. There are a lot of people looking for a ride, but they have to wait a long time
11. A small shop that sells souvenirs on the highway, for those who want to stop by to buy souvenirs
12. The quiet streets are used by residents to carry out their daily activities
13. Ads that are allowed to appear in Pyongyang, North Korea are only about cars!
14. Although cars are rarely passed, there are still many potholes on the road. Workers are often found repairing roads
15. Road workers repairing roads
Those are 15 portraits that depict the shocking atmosphere of the highway in North Korea, Bela. It’s so quiet, residents are free to carry out their daily activities on the highway. Are you still interested in visiting there?
Also read: 20 Weird Things in North Korea that Make You Grateful Not to be Born There
Also Read: Severe Paranoid, These 15 Photos are Banned by North Korea with Ridiculous Reasons
Also read: Peek at 5 Privileges of the Super Rich in North Korea