Everyone must have missed traveling these days. Starting from hearing the voices of the cabin crew on the plane, waiting for the road train, to preparing for a long, tiring but adventurous road trip.
Not inferior to humans, let’s take a look at some photos of pets that were able to travel before the pandemic hit. From the polite cleric, to the flight attendant turned pony, these are support animals (or service animal) for those with special needs, making traveling even more exciting.
1. The owner and his dog were fast asleep during the two hour flight. Super excited!
2. A pet dog takes over the cabin on a Fort Mcmurray flight. Crowded, yes! So have chat buddy!
3. A Reddit user tells the story of his father who is a plane pilot, sending a photo of his most special passenger that day. A penguin!
4. Have a rabbit? I think you can train to take a walk on the train, like this rabbit, no?
5. This cute cat sat sweetly and politely during the three-hour train journey from Spain
6. When ducks have the same right to be comfortable on the MRT
7. This pony is named Apple. Despite serving as a support animal for one of the passengers, Apple has succeeded in providing “emotional support” to the entire crew!
8. This is the little dog’s first air trip. private planes, also!
9. This therapy dog named Joey was seen taking a nap on the plane (photo taken with permission). His job is to visit patients in the hospital and even have his own business card
10. Raise your hand, for those who dare to disturb women with their pet crow
11. The stripe who likes air travel. infrequently, here, meet the cat calm in a plane!
12. In Rome, Italy, even pigs can ride together without needing to be judged
13. If Ilama can be kept in Indonesia and bring it on public transportation, we will adopt it right now!
14. Imagine being the flight attendant. So excited to have four koalas on board!
It’s also fun bringing pets on public transportation yes, Bela. But it seems that in Indonesia it is still quite difficult, yes. Do you have experience bringing pets on public transportation? tell me, dong!
Also read: 7 Stories of Human Friendship with Wild Animals
Also Read: Portraits of Cats and Dogs Who Always Travel Together
Also Read: Men Keeping Cats, Not Macho? These 11 photos prove otherwise