Recently, the Korean drama with the title ‘Crash Landing on You’ is being discussed by young people. A film that talks about an heir to a conglomerate who no deliberately having a forbidden love with a high-ranking North Korean officer, makes many people even more curious about the country led by Kim Jong-Un.
Unfortunately, access to information about the country is still very minimal. The neighboring country of South Korea is indeed a country that has closed itself off from the development of globalization. It makes some people want to know more about North Korea. Reported from Bright side, here are 11 things that are forbidden in North Korea. Curious, right? keep scrolling, Bela!
1. In North Korea, it is forbidden to use fashion like the West. In fact, he said, Kim Jong-Un forbade its citizens to wear jeans, you know.
2. Want a haircut? No can be arbitrary you know, Bela. There are only 18 haircuts for girls and 15 haircuts for boys. There haircuts have their own rules, let alone coloring hair. sob!
3. It is difficult to buy or sell apartments in North Korea, because the government there owns land and property rights.
4. Coca-Cola Fizzy Drinks no you will find in North Korea because of the trade embargo imposed. However, some shops in Pyongyang sell Chinese Coke how come.
5. All forms of religious practice are prohibited or strictly controlled by the government. Even buying a religious accessory in a country with an atheist majority is a big ban.
6. There are only 4 official government-provided TV channels in the country. Woware they not bored, yes?
7. North Korea no allow citizens to make calls abroad. For newcomers, it is required to purchase a prepaid SIM card. However, it can only make calls within the country.
8. It is very difficult to be able to present a musical performance there. The only band that was ever allowed to perform was a Slovenian band called Laibach in 2015. But residents can still attend concerts by local bands, how come.
9. Don’t expect to find a car sport there. North Korea no could afford it because of sanctions from the United Nations and the European Union.
10. North Koreans are prohibited from traveling abroad because the Government restricts the travel of its citizens. WowWhere’s the vacation? yes, Bela?
Also Read: Weird, These 10 Rules Must Be Obeyed When Traveling to North Korea!
11. It’s impossible to drink Starbucks coffee there, if you want to drink coffee in Pyongyang, you can visit one of the famous cafes, namely Ryongwang Coffee Shop.
Those are some of the restrictions imposed in North Korea. How? still interested to visit there, Bela?
Read also: These 15 photos prove the difference between South Korea and North Korea
Also read: This is Kim Jong-Un’s new appearance after ‘disappearing’ for months
Also Read: 5 Testimony of Life in North Korea: Sad to Horror