On February 11, BLACKPINK’s Rosé officially turned 25! Having the real name Park Chae Young, Rosé is idol Korean who was born and raised in New Zealand and Australia. Rosé joined YG Entertainment in 2012 and underwent training for four years before finally debut as a member of BLACKPINK in 2016.
Before debuther as idol Korea, Rosé has had her signature sweet and trendy style. On several occasions, Rosé likes to wear body-hugging clothes and mini dress which makes her long legs in the spotlight. Rosé is also considered as one of the idol Korea that has a big influence on the world fashion. In 2020, he becomes an ambassador from the French fashion house Yves Saint Laurent. Since being elected as global ambassador the fashion house, Rosé shows her more stylish transformation chic and classy.
1. Before debut, Rosé has a hobby of wearing mini dress which further emphasizes her slim figure.
2. Time of announcement line-up BLACKPINK member Rosé showed off her cool style wearing a fun blue-yellow color combination.
3. In BLACKPINK’s first MV titled BOOMBAYAH, Rosé excels in the concept girl crush wearing clothes cool and boyish.
4. When attending the red carpet with other BLACKPINK members, Rosé counts on it floral patterned mini dress together leather corset as statement items from outfit-his. The idol often wears clothes from famous designers, such as Alexander McQueen in this one portrait.
5. Rosé also attends various events fashion prestigious events, one of which was New York Fashion Week in 2018. Shown at fashion show Coach, Rosé wear green midi dress with a charming classic motif. Not only that, Rosé was also an invited guest at the event fashion others belong to Alexander McQueen, Valentino, to Mulberry.
6. airport fashion Rosé is no less fashionable, you know. At the airport, the idol looks comfortable wearing a mix-and-match of contemporary clothes. Rosé also likes to wear white sneakers his favorite at the airport.
7. When appearing on stage, Rosé is synonymous with her elegant style of wearing dress brightly colored. One of Rosé’s best styles on stage is off-the-shoulder floral print dress Korean designer, LANG&LU.
8. In 2021, Rosé will do solo debutthrough the album titled R. While promoting solo-her, Rosé relies on style preppy sweet and simple.
9. Rosé lined up as global ambassador for Yves Saint Laurent in 2020. As an official ambassador, Rosé often appears in photo shoots wearing Yves Saint Laurent outfits. Classy With dark colors, Rosé looks even cooler when she wears clothes from the luxury fashion house.
10. Rosé made fans excited when she showed her appearance at the 2021 Met Gala. Attend the red carpet together creative director Anthony Vaccarello, Rosé is fashionable to wear sleeveless mini dress with decoration white bow and luxury accessories from Yves Saint Laurent.