It is common knowledge, when the scandal that hit South Korean celebrities is able to make their popularity dim. Only a lucky few were able to pass through that period without losing their existence in the slightest.
Not always a glamorous and happy life as highlighted by the camera, the artist’s life is also full of twists and turns. The roles of a series of artists in the following Korean dramas are not free from controversy and scandal. Who are they? Check out the list below, come on!
1. Choi Tae Joon was hit by many scandals, this made him have to face the law many times in So I Married An Anti-Fan (2021)
2. Lee Jun Young and Jung Ji So in Imitation (2021) are an idol couple. Their careers are in jeopardy after dating rumors spread
3. Likewise with Ahn Sol Bin in Idol: The Coup (2021) who often causes problems to trigger scandals
4. Actress Moon Ga Young in Find Me in Your Memory (2020) is full of dating scandals with top actors
5. Yoo In Na retired as an artist due to a drug scandal in Touch Your Heart (2019)
Continue reading the article below
Also Read: 7 Artists Who Play Killer Characters in Upcoming Korean Dramas and Movies
6. Seo Hyun Jin was entangled in many rumors that doubted her profession as an artist in The Beauty Inside (2018)
7. Lee Joon in My Father is Strange (2017) plays an actor, but has no acting skills and only relies on his good looks
8. As an actress, Han Ye Seul also stumbled upon a sexual video scandal in 20th Century Boy and Girl (2017)
9. Honey Lee had to start her career from the bottom again since her divorce scandal spread in Please Come Back, Mister (2016)
10. Likewise Jun Ji Hyun in My Love from the Star (2013), her career went down after her name was involved in the death of a fellow artist
The controversy and scandal of the artist in the Korean drama above seems to often hit some celebrities in the real world. Some are proven true, and vice versa.
Also Read: 5 Actresses Who Play Iconic Characters in the First Half of 2022
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.