Bali not only has a myriad of interesting natural tourist destinations. This Island of the Gods also has several unique inns. We can also have many choices for staycation in Bali.
Well, for those of you who want to experience staying with a different experience, first take a look at the 10 unique inns in Bali below!
1. Hideout Bali is a triangular bamboo villa. Located in the middle of the forest and near the flow of the Ayung river. This accommodation targeted by tourists costs IDR 2 million per night
2. SooBali Atap Putih carries the concept of a white joglo house with a touch of Tosca. This instagenic villa with attractive ornaments and materials costs IDR 1 million per night
3. Sandat Glamping Tents offers luxurious rooms in the form of bamboo huts. Located in the middle of Ubud with a beautiful view of the forest and rice fields. The rate is IDR 2 million per night
4. Mara River Safari Lodge is located in the Bali Safari & Marine Park area. You can stay in a room with an African traditional house concept with a view of the animals. The price is IDR 900 thousand
5. Every corner of Sharma Springs Bamboo is made of bamboo. This inn has several unique hallways that unite the rooms. The price is IDR 4 million per night
6. Laksmi Ecocottage Hotel is a relaxing traditional accommodation. However, there is a Jacuzzi that you can enjoy. The price of the stay is IDR 800 thousand
Continue reading the article below
Also Read: 5 Attractive Forest Hotels in Bogor, Exciting Staycation Options
7. Bubble Hotel Bali will make you feel like sleeping in a giant transparent bubble with a beautiful beach view. Prepare a budget of IDR 900 thousand per night, okay?
8. Firefly Eco Lodge has the concept of bamboo huts in the middle of rice fields. You can feel closer to nature. The rate is IDR 1 million per night
9. Le Pirate Beach Club has unique rooms with a minimalist concept. This inn is very clean with a beautiful sea view. The budget is IDR 450 thousand per night
10. Villa Awang Awang has semi-outdoor rooms in the middle of the forest. The facilities are exclusive and at one with nature. The atmosphere is so beautiful! The rate is IDR 2 million per night
Those are 10 unique inns in Bali that you can visit for your choice staycation. The inns above can also be a reference for the New Year’s holiday later.
Keep following the health protocols and stay away from crowds wherever you are, okay? guys! Stay safe, everyone!
The government, through the COVID-19 Task Force, is holding a 3M campaign: Use Masks, Avoid Crowds or maintain physical distance and diligently wash hands with running soapy water. If this health protocol is carried out with discipline, it is hoped that it can break the chain of virus transmission. Living the 3M lifestyle, will protect ourselves and those around us. Follow important and up-to-date information about COVID-19 on the covid19.go.id and IDN Times sites
Also Read: 10 Hotels with Beautiful Atmosphere in Jabodetabek, Fun for Staycation