On February 1st, musician Harry Styles celebrated his 28th birthday. Harry Styles’ musical career began when he appeared on survival show The X Factor in 2010. At the event, Harry Styles along with four other contestants were appointed as members boy band One Direction formed by judge Simon Cowell. Until now, One Direction is referred to as one of the boy band best seller of all time. Now, Harry Styles is focusing on his music career as a solo artist. The musician has released two popular albums Harry Styles and Fine Line. Not only that, Harry Styles also does acting debuther in the 2017 film Dunkirk.
Besides music, Harry Styles is also famous for his quirky fashion style. Previously had a casual style, now Harry Styles is more daring to express his expression through clothes that are fun and trendy. Rated as having style gender-neutral, Harry Styles clothing is often the subject of discussion. Let’s take a peek at Harry Styles’ transformation then vs now!
1. On the stage of The X Factor, 16-year-old Harry Styles showed his trademark casual and simple style.
2. After becoming a member of One Direction, Harry Styles started wearing more often blazer neat when performing on stage.
3. Not only on stage, Harry Styles also has a cool style on the streets. The musician likes to wear checkered shirt, hat accessories, and leather boots.
4. When attending the red carpet, Harry Styles identically wore blazer set which is not boring. Harry Styles chooses interesting motifs that always steal attention on the red carpet.
5. After doing solo debutMeanwhile, Harry Styles began to dare to wear brightly colored clothes. Sweet colors like pink and purple are not an obstacle for the musician. When worn, these colors look even cooler thanks to Harry Styles.
6. Harry Styles is also one of the musicians who adhere to gender-neutral fashion. For example in this one portrait where she is confident in wearing a skirt when appearing on stage.
7. At the 2019 Met Gala, Harry Styles excited fans with his outfit gender-neutral which he wears. Harry Styles on the red carpet wearing sheer lace top and black pants Gucci designs. The musician also enhanced his performance with pearl earrings luxurious one. So the subject of discussion, Harry Styles continues to prove it fashion sense-its high.
8. Following his iconic appearance on cover well-known magazine, Harry Styles again showed his quirky style at the 2021 Grammy Awards. The musician became the center of attention wearing yellow tartan blazer, velvet brown pants, and purple fur scarf as statement items.
9. Chosen as brand ambassador Gucci, Harry Styles often show his eccentric style wearing clothes from the Italian fashion house. In this one portrait, Harry Styles is stylish circus-like wearing black and red monogrammed blazer set from Gucci.
10. Having a lot of fans, Harry Styles proves that he always looks his best even on the streets. Good at color combinations, in this portrait Harry Styles wears green jacket, striped shirt, and brown suede pants paired together pearl necklace characteristically.
Also Read: Rows of Harry Styles Iconic Styles Before Entering the Marvel Universe
Also Read: Rows of Famous Male Artists Have An Odd Style on the Red Carpet
Also Read: Tyler’s Best Style, The Creator, Winner of ‘Most Stylish Man’ 2021