In March there were many new KDramas that just aired, one of which was tvN’s latest drama which also aired on Netflix, namely Twenty Five, Twenty One. This drama tells the story of a student’s struggle to become a fencing athlete.
Kim Tae Ri and Bona are one cast This drama plays a fencer. They become athletes with different struggles. Come on, play the roles of Kim Tae Ri and Bona below.
1. Kim Tae Ri plays the role of Na Hee Do, a student who wants to become a fencer and transfers schools to where Ko Yu Rim attends school
2. Meanwhile, since the beginning of the episode, Bona has played the character of Ko Yu Rim, a famous fencer who won a gold medal
3. Na Hee Do’s journey to achieve his dream is not easy, starting from not getting support from his mother to being humiliated by others
4. Ko Yu Rim is very famous but she comes from a poor family, she rarely even replaces what she wears with new things
5. Na He Doo is a person who never gives up, he even follows all the challenges from his coach in order to improve his skills
Continue reading the article below
Also Read: 5 Tips of Baek Yi Jin ‘Twenty-Five, Twenty-One’ so that the Spirit of Reaching for Dreams
6. Ko Yu Rim is a mysterious figure, he is always closed with all the problems he experiences
7. His relationship with Ko Yu Rim is not good, but Na Hee Do has a dream to become Ko Yu Rim’s rival and can beat him
8. Ko Yu Rim has a bad past with Na Hee Do. Because, when he was little, he fought with him and lost to Na Hee Do
9. Na Hee Do’s dream came true and managed to keep his promise with his late father, which was to win a gold medal
10. When he lost to Na Hee Do, Ko Yu Rim didn’t accept it until he protested to the referee. He made Na Hee Do’s victory get a lot of protests
Both of them have talent in being a fencing athlete. Despite hating each other, apparently they are pen pals on the site chat online that has been sharing stories for 3 years.
Also Read: 5 Twenty Five Twenty One OSTs that are Easy Listening and Uplifting
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.