Most of the earth consists of oceans. Maybe many think that the sea is just a vast expanse of water. However, this expanse of water no just wide, there are also islands to the stunning natural scenery around it.
In fact, there are oceans that meet and produce interesting views. Reporting from various sources, here are some of the most unique marine landscapes in the world.
1. The flow of Horizontal Falls in Australia is very heavy, often called a horizontal waterfall through a narrow cliff gap
2. The Great Barrier Reef in Australia is the largest coral reef system in the world. This landscape separates Hook Reef and Hardy Reef
3. This landscape features the confluence of the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea on Eleuthera Island, Bahamas
4. The Great Blue Hole is a deep hole in the Belizean sea. Its depth reaches 124 meters. Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, here
5. In Mauritius, there are ‘underwater waterfalls.’ It’s actually the surface runoff of sand and mud that creates the illusion of an underwater waterfall
6. The meeting of the Baltic Sea in Denmark and the North Sea in Sweden creates a beautiful visual boundary. This ocean seems to have a barrier
7. Rock Islands in Palau consists of many hard coral reefs that make up the archipelago. This place is famous for its beautiful beaches and lagoons
8. Male is the most populous city in the Maldives. The location is in the middle of the vast sea, creating a spectacular view
9. Ball’s Pyramid is the remnant of volcanic erosion in Australia. Its height is 562 meters, making it the world’s tallest volcanic flake
10. Atlantic Ocean Road is a road over the sea along 8.3 kilometers, Norway. This road is listed as a Cultural Heritage Site
Those are some of the most unique marine landscapes in the world. Very cool, yes! Which ocean landscape do you think is the most stunning?
Disclaimer: This article has been published on the IDNTimes.com page with the title “10 Most Unique Ocean Landscapes in the World, Creating Optical Illusions” written by Dhiya Awlia Azzahra
Also read: 10 of the strangest beaches in the world, some with green sand
Also Read: Spectacular View, This is the Best Rooftop Restaurant and Bar in the World
Also Read: The Facts Behind Edelweiss Flower Cultivation at Bromo Tour