Director Kim Seok Yoon is back comeback in his latest work entitled My Liberation Diary. The director who also worked on the drama Law School last year it is now working with writer Park Hae Young (the figure behind the drama My Mister).
This KDrama tells the story of three brothers with different characters who both want to escape from their difficult lives. Without further ado, let’s take a peek at a series of interesting KDrama facts My Liberation Diary:
1. As the title implies, this latest JTBC drama reveals the story of ‘the liberation of three brothers from their difficult lives like a diary
2. The eldest child is named Yeom Ki Jung, a girl who is thirsty for love
3. Played by actress Lee El, Ki Jung’s character will take you into the dilemma of the eldest child as well as the backbone of the family who spent his youth working
4. Actor Lee Min Ki will be starring as Yeom Chang Hee, the middle child and only son in the Yeom family who is known to be the most logical
5. Initially, he hoped to move to the city to experience a more colorful world. But what can you do, life goes beyond the plan
Continue reading the article below
Also Read: 10 Actors Who Play Narcissistic Characters in Korean Dramas
6. As a result, Chang Hee only lives a flat life, without dreams, and ambitions
7. Lastly, the youngest child named Yeom Min Jung, played by actress Kim Ji Won
8. He is described as an introvert and shy person who prefers to live his life alone
9. However, Min Jung is trying to make a change, namely trying to ‘free’ herself from the gloomy and boring routine
10. Last but not least, Son Seok Gu plays the character Mr. Gu, a newcomer to a mysterious city
Judging from the synopsis, it can be expected that this KDrama will be full of messages and messages, especially for people who feel ‘trapped’ in the monotonous routine of life. This drama will air on April 9, 2022, don’t forget to watch it, OK!
Also Read: 7 Korean Drama Characters Who Deserve to Be Nicknamed ‘Bestie Goals’
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.