Those of you who often use Instagram must be very familiar with the term Instagramable. The term refers to a place, location, or even an object that has an attractive appearance to be photographed or uploaded to social media. No wonder, something Instagramable will definitely make feed Your Instagram looks beautiful.
However, it turns out no forever what looks on Instagram is as beautiful as the real thing you know. In the original location, we have to painstakingly create beautiful photo content, looking for angle right, to editing it to get the photos we want.
Like the following ten photos. We’ll see how the difference between the photos on Instagram and the actual state when they are traveling. Come on!
1. It’s beautiful to take pictures with sunflowers like this. But the risk is, be careful of bee stings!
2. Seeing this photo, you can imagine right how hard is it to get the right and cool photos for Instagram?
3. The pose is really cute. In fact, when this flower touches your mouth, it tastes completely no nice
4. Enjoying the sun on the beach so summer goals everyone. Even though it’s really hot and dazzling
5. The pose on this photo can be your photo reference. But get ready to put in extra effort!
6. Like a movie Frozen, enjoying the snow is an activity that you want to do when winter comes. Actually, just leaving the house you’re already shivering
7. Get ready for your hair to become a nest of leaves if you try to take pictures with this pose
8. This is how it goes here if you traveling alone. You have to be smart about setting the camera to get good photos
9. Approximately how long does it take to get a photo on a street like this? There will definitely be people who pass by when you are going to take pictures