Every younger sibling wants an older sibling figure who is nurturing and patient with their behavior. The picture of the brotherly relationship can also be seen in Korean dramas. There is an older brother who is always in conflict with his younger brother and there is also a kind and nurturing one.
One example of an ideal brother can be seen from the figure of Back Yi Jin in Twenty-Five,Twenty-One. He is willing to do whatever it takes to protect his family, especially his younger brother. Including himself, here are the characters of a kind-hearted brother in Korean dramas. Let’s see more in here!
1. Even though his sister is annoying, Joo Seok Hoon (Kim Young Dae) from The Penthouse (2021) still cares and does everything to protect him
2. The interaction of Eun Yeong U (Song Geon Hee) with his sister in Snowdrop (2021-2022) made anyone melt. Very sweet!
3. Even though he has his own principles of living, Lee Dam (Hyeri) remains alert when his sister gets into trouble in My Roommate Is A Gumiho (2021)
4. Cha Mi Hyun (Kang Mal Geum) from Thirty Nine (2022) is a caring image of an older sister who knows no blood ties
5. Willing to sacrifice, Back Yi Jin (Nam Joo Hyuk) in Twenty-Five, Twenty-One (2022) will not let anyone hurt his sister
Continue reading the article below
Also Read: 10 Korean Drama Characters Who Have Successful Careers as Freelancers
6. Shin Ha Ri (Sejeong) helps and defends her brother in Business Proposal (2022) even though the two always seem to fight
7. In Doom at Your Service (2021), Tak Dong Kyung (Park Bo Young) becomes the older brother who also replaces his sister’s parental figure
8. Lim Hee Kyung (Lim Se Mi) from True Beauty (2020-2021) is a typical cheerful older sister. Even though he often fights, he loves his sister
9. With his strength, Do Bong Soon (Park Bo Young) becomes the protector of his sister and those around him in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (2017)
10. Firm and courageous, Go Eun Byul (Kim So Hyun) does not hesitate to teach her bully sister a lesson in Who Are You: School 2015 (2015)
The sister character above is really a dream. Regardless of the fights that may occur, they always protect their younger siblings. An older brother’s natural instinct is to be a protector when his sister is in trouble. Who is your favorite brother character?
Also Read: 5 Characters in These Korean Dramas Make the Audience Stressed, The Epic Antagonists!
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the author.